Our Mission & Philosophy
Our Mission Statement
We strive to provide the finest legal services through our commitment to integrity, excellence, and building lasting relationships.
At Otis & Bedingfield, LLC, we believe every client deserves the highest quality legal services from a law firm that is part of their community. We know we can’t be everything to everyone everywhere. That’s why we focus on providing only real estate, business, environmental and estate planning legal services in the Northern Colorado region. Our commitment to these specialties and our Northern Colorado community permeates everything we do.
We value personal relationships, knowledge, integrity, trust and loyalty. Our clients know without a doubt that we will be there with them whenever they need us, be it in the boardroom, at the closing table, or in the courtroom. Our relentless commitment to quality and reputation for excellence insures that our clients receive the highest quality legal services from lawyers they know; lawyers that are prepared, persistent, and persuasive.
We believe that being a lawyer is about more than just the business of law. We at Otis & Bedingfield, LLC practice law because we believe we have both the ability and the responsibility to use our legal knowledge to serve our client’s best interests and to serve our community. That’s why all of our attorneys are involved in the communities in which we live and work. We serve on non-profit boards, we provide pro bono legal services, and we constantly strive to improve the delivery of legal services and the legal system.
In short, we at Otis & Bedingfield, LLC live law.
- Excellence is not just our standard, it’s our obsession.
- We are problem solvers, strategists, advisors, and counselors.
- We don’t do the minimum required, we do more.
- We value relationships. We value collaboration. We are a team.
- We give you straight answers and peace of mind.
- We seek out opportunities and celebrate success.
- We know our strengths. We know our clients.
- We know not to take ourselves too seriously.