Corey W. Moore
Corey obtained his undergraduate degree from the University of California, Berkeley and his J.D. from Pepperdine University School of Law, where he focused on business, real estate and estate planning. During his tenure at Pepperdine University, Corey worked in-house at a global fixed-income investment firm in London, a litigation and transactional firm in Denver, and the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office, Hardcore Gang Division. He also served as a fellow for Pepperdine’s Geoffrey H. Palmer Center for Entrepreneurship and the Law, where he counseled community members in developing and implementing business plans.
Corey is a member of the Weld and Larimer County Bar Associations as well as the Colorado Bar Association, including the Trust and Estate Section, Business Section and Real Estate Section.
In his free time, Corey enjoys travelling, hiking and the Denver Broncos.
- Life Insurance and Estate Tax, BizWest Thought Leaders column, June 2022
- Impact of Potential Tax Legislation on Inheritance, BizWest Thought Leaders column, October 2021.
- Estate Planning For All Ages, BizWest Thought Leaders column, March 2019.
- The Use of Buy-Sell Agreements in Succession Planning, BizWest Thought Leaders column, October 2018.
- The First Decision in Forming a Business: What Type of Entity? May 24th, 2016.